- Application must include a detailed CV, with a minimum of 3 contactable references.
- Application deadline: 16:00 on Friday, 3 July 2015.
- ***** UPDATE: Deadline extended to Sunday, 5 July 2015 @ 8pm ******
- Applications can be emailed to email@example.com and should state: Senior Administrative Assistant Application 2015 in the subject line. No telephonic enquiries will be accepted.
- Candidate must be available to start immediately.
- Applicants not contacted within two weeks after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Bush Radio reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Position: Senior Administrative Assistant
Salary ranges from R60,000 – R84,000 per year depending on experience.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Turbocash/Pastel and internet / email)
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English and Afrikaans or Xhosa
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills • Strong administrative and financial skills
- 3 years prior experience in administration and finance (NGO or commercial environment)
- Prior experience on SARS e-filing and Eazy File
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
Key Performance Areas:
- Stationery purchase and distribution
- Do filing and updating of files
- Ensure fixing of equipment
- Record keeping
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients and funders
- Report writing
- Petty cash
- Prepare financial books to trial balance (using Turbocash/Pastel)
- Draft financial reports for the Station Manager
- Bank reconciliation
- Record keeping
- Account payments and debt collections
- Prepare and monitor budgets
- Write proposals and reports to funders
- Do all statutory returns, such as VAT, PAYE, SDL, and UIF
- Keep and update all personnel records
- Do work-schedules and make sure staff is on duty
- Deal with all statutory requirements
- Deal with advertising queries
- Receive advertising schedules and reconcile with payments
- Check advertising schedules and make sure that all material is at Bush Radio
Tags: 2015, admin, admin assistant, administration, administrator, admistrative position, Bush Radio, bushradio, cape town, clerical, financial, job, job available, job offered, job placement, jobs, look for vacancy, looking for work, media, office work, radio, recruiting, SA, staffing, vacancy, work