Support the Shifty September campaign and stand a chance to win some classic SA vinyl!
The Wrong Rock Show on Bush Radio 89.5FM is giving away one “The Vinyl Solution” reward worth R1000 to a lucky supporter of the Shifty September crowdfunding campaign .
The campaign celebrates 20 years of democracy in South Africa, Shifty’s 30th birthday and the 25th anniversary of the Voëlvry tour.
A number of events are planned for September, culminating in the Shifty Heritage Music Festival on Heritage Day in Johannesburg, featuring many of the label’s legendary artists.
What can you win?
If you pledge your support by buying any Shifty September reward, and enter your name in the Wrong Rock Show give-away, you stand a chance of winning one “The Vinyl Solution” reward, which includes:
• Voëlvry LP [signed by surviving Voëlvryers]
• Repackaged: Bigger than Jesus LP [signed by Warrick Sony]
• Pot-luck of 3 rare original still-in-their-plastic Shifty Records [it’s a surprise]
• 2 tickets to the Shifty Heritage Music Festival
• A thank you with your name on the virtual wall of thanks exhibition + a surprise Shifty gift
How to enter?
• Go to the Shifty September Thundafund Page and buy any reward ranging from R150 to R3000.
• Email us at email@example.com, or contact us on Facebook to submit your name for the draw.
• We will verify your pledge with Shifty Records and on 16 September 2014, once the Thundafund campaign is closed, we will draw one name from those entered as the winner of the vinyl goodies.
Tune in! On Monday 1 September 2014 the Wrong Rock Show will be joined by Warrick Sony for a special 2-hour preview of the Shifty compilations to be released as part of the campaign.
• Shifty & Quirky
• Shifty Blue
• Shifty Love
• Shifty Pop
• Shifty Protests
• Shifty Rocks
• If you cannot attend the festival and cannot nominate anyone to receive your tickets, we will draw another name to give your tickets to.
• If you cannot attend the festival and collect your LP’s, you will be asked to pay postage for delivery.